Thursday, July 1, 2010

Firefly Swap!

I came home to the most amazing Firefly swap box EVER from magicatt!!!


Everything came wrapped up in my favorite colors with quotes on the outside of all the packages. There was a beautiful card with the theme song over the Serenity logo (seriously considering framing this cuz ti's amazing) and everything was packed in a super cool "Browncoats defending the 'verse" bag!

DSCN1245


My cat was super thrilled with the tissue paper :-)

DSCN1254


"You can't stop the signal"

A CD of Songs From the Black - Music inspired by Firefly and Serenity

DSCN1252


"Two by two, hands of blue" - Blue hands button covers

River: "This food is problematic" Jayne: "Girl's a mind-readin' genius, can't even figure out how to eat an ice planet" - Hot Cocoa

DSCN1246


"I don't believe there's a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful. Sometimes you just wanna duct tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month." - Bag made from similar fabric to Kaylee's Jacket, cocktail umbrellas for Kaylee's parasol, jacks for those long nights in space, shiny [dinosaur stitch markers][1] and a row counter on a lanyard (I can't tell you how much I love these!)

DSCN1247


"Every well-bred petty crook knows - the small concealable weapons always go to the far left of the place setting" - Tissues that say my daily agenda is simple: get up, dress impeccably, be fabulous and repeat

"How's it sit? Pretty cunning, don'tchya think?" - Jayne hat lip balm cozy w/ Hershey's lip balm

"Time for some thrilling heroics" - Super cool journal. She even added the first two entries: 1) Dear Diary, today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. 2) Today we were kidnapped by hill folk never to be seen again. It was the best day ever.

DSCN1250


"Yes. Yes, this is a fertile land, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... This Land."

"I think we should call it... your grave!"

"Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!" - Plastic dinosaurs as well as growing dinosaurs :-) Rwar!

DSCN1253


Last but not least...

"Every planet has its own weird customs. About a year before we met, I spent six weeks on a moon where the principal form of recreation was juggling geese. My hand to God. Baby geese. Goslings. They were juggled." - A set of 3 crocheted baby geese. Yes, I attempted to juggle with them. I obviously still need more practice.

DSCN1251

1 comment:

  1. This completely ROCKS. What did you do to get all this?? -- Annie

    ReplyDelete